Thursday, November 4, 2010

Unexpected Delay

So I'm on Day 13 and I've only posted reports on four titles. I've watched three more and am preparing an entry. But something's recently happened. Here's where the ish comes into the 100 days(ish). A medical situation has come up regarding someone very dear to me. It happened very suddenly and unexpectedly and has been consuming me. Forgive me, blogosphere, if I leave the details at that. I know I said I would write about either the project or whatever was happening to delay the project. But first, this isn't really about me. And second, we're just getting to know each other and I'm not ready for intimate sharing. I really enjoy the time we've spent together and hope we can get to know each other better but I need to take it slow right now. I hope this doesn't scare you away. I do look forward to deepening our relationship, but right now it's just too soon. For what it's worth, the fog of this situation seems to be lifting nearly as quickly as it arrived. So I plan to post the next entry soon and return to the mission as soon as it feels right. Keep watching this space. More to come. Hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment